Railway Online Exam 2016 – How to Raise Objections against Wrong Answer given in Railway RRB NTPC Answer keys: Read this user manual on how to send objections using Railway RRB NTPC Online Exam Objection Tracker. The Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) has uploaded RRB NTPC exam answer keys & questions paper of Railway online exam held between March and May 2016.
"The objection tracker for NTPC (Graduate) Exam. against CEN-03/2015 is extended upto 21.08.2016 in RRB's website".
In RRB NTPC Official response sheet, we will get a single sheet in which both question paper and answer of the questions will be given. Here is the user manual to handle Objection tracker.
Raise Objections against Wrong Answer
Before processing further first you need to know, how to read and interpret your question paper and answer.
Once you calculate your RRB NTPC Marks (Raw Score) using Railway online exam answer keys, you need to know the process of raising an objection. Here is everything given in detail.
RRB Online Exam: How to Handle Objection Tracker
Candidates can raise objections, if any, regarding correctness of questions/options. The objections may be raised preferably in English. The Answer Keys are tentative and are liable to change after receiving the objections. Result will be processed after examining the objections received from the candidates.
1. Log on to RRB NTPC Answer keys page [Link]. You will see 2 tabs – ‘Candidate Question Booklet and Answer’ and ‘Candidate Objection’.
2. Go to the 1st tab and download your question paper and go through the questions and correct answers tick marked with a green tick. Note down the Questions Id against which you want to raise an objection.
3. Once you have identified the questions against which you want to raise an objection, go to the 2nd tab ‘Candidate Objection’ tab to raise an objection.
- Click on the button ‘Raise New Objection’ to raise a new objection.
- Select the Question id from the drop down list against which you want to raise an objection.
- Select the type of objection from the drop down list.
- Select the language in which you want to raise your objection.
4. You can give your explanation reference in the text box given below (Note – The explanation should be limited to a maximum of 100 words in the given box).
5. If you want to attach a reference document / supporting document you may upload the same by clicking on the 'Click here' in the sentence 'Click here to upload the documents that refer and justify your objection. This is not mandatory.
6. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to save your objection and exit the link by clicking on 'close' link on top right of the screen
If you want to raise objection for multiple Question Ids, follow the same process as mentioned above. I hope this guide will help you candidates to send objection, if you think Railway has given wrong answer to some questions.
Note: Candidates from any Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) including RRB Allahabad, RRB Mumbai, RRB Kolkata, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Chennai, RRB Ahmadabad , RRB Ajmer , RRB Bangalore , RRB Bhopal , RRB Bhubaneswar , RRB Bilaspur , RRB Chandigarh , RRB Muzaffarpur, RRB Gorakhpur , RRB Guwahati , RRB Jammu Srinagar , RRB Malda , RRB Patna , RRB Ranchi , RRB Silliguri and RRB Thiruvananthapuram can send their objection against all wrong answer given in Railway Official Non-Technical (CEN 03/2015) exam answer keys.