What are the new changes in RRB CEN 03/2015? Important things you need to know about Railway RRB NTPC 2016 are given below. As you know, Railway is issuing notice about new changes and procedure to be implemented in RRB NTPC (Graduate) Exam 2016. If you have appeared for Railway Non-Technical exam held in March, April & May of this year, you must know each and every details of RRB NTPC 2016.
In order to know only important points of new changes in RRBCEN 03/2015 Recruitment process, we have summarized it for you aspirants. Here we have presented only important changes about Railway RRB NTPC 2016.
The Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) on behalf of Indian Railway issued notification (CEN 03/2015) in December 2015, conducted first ever Online Examination (1st Stage CBT) in March-May 2016 for filling up various Non-Technical (Graduate) category posts i.e. Asst Station Master, Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice, Senior Clerk, Reservation Clerk, Junior Account Assistant, Traffic Assistant etc.
What are the New Changes in Railway RRB NTPC 2016?
Dear aspirants, as you were part of the world’s largest Computer Based Test organized for about 92 lakh candidates. It’s really tough for Railway to complete this recruitment process successfully. Thus, they have released RRB NTPC Official notice and made some changes in its traditional procedure to make it success, which are given below.
1. There will be two Stage Online examination (Computer Based Test – CBT).
2. Railway will provide candidates response sheet against RRB NTPC online exam. This will contain both Question Papers and Answer Keys for the exam.
3. Candidates can raise objection against any wrong answer given in official answer key.
4. After consideration of objections sent from candidates, Railway RRB will release update final answer keys & Candidates’ response again in September/ October.
5. Normalization of marks will be done as per extant rules in 1st Stage CBT and 2nd Stage CBT exam.
6. After implementation of normalization, candidates raw score (Marks as per answer key) may increase or decrease. Normalization marks will be different from raw marks.
7. Railway’s declared RRB NTPC Result will be based on Normalization marks.
8. RRBs will hold a 2nd stage (Mains) Computer Based Test (CBT) for various NTPC (Graduate) Category posts of CEN No. 03/2015.
9. Candidates equal to 15 times of vacancies shall be called for second stage mains exam based on the merit position in the 1st Stage CBT held during 28-03-2016 to 03-05-2016.
10. 2nd Stage CBT is likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
11. The Duration of second stage CBT (mains) exam will be of 90 Minutes covering 120 Multiple choice objective questions.
12. The dates of 2nd Stage CBT will be announced soon.
RRB NTPC Exam Date is yet to be scheduled.
13. Final selection of candidates will be based on merit position obtained in the only Mains exam (2nd stage CBT) and/ or result of Aptitude Test/ Typing Skill test wherever applicable.
These above mentioned changes is for all Railway Zones/ Region/ Recruitment Board (RRBs) including RRB Ahmedabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Banglore, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bhubaneswar, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Chennai, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB J&K, RRB Kolkata, RRB Malda, RRB Mumbai, RRB Muzaffarpur, RRB Patna, RRB Ranchi, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Siliguri and RRB Thiruvananthapuram.