SSC CGL Questions 2016 – SSC CGL 1st September (Tier – I) Exam Questions Asked in SSC Graduate Level 2016: All GK Questions which were asked on 1 September in SSC CGL Online Exam are provided below. Are you looking for SSC CGL Exam General Awareness (GK/ GS) & Current Affairs Questions? If you are searching for SSC CGL exam answer key, this solved paper will help you in this regard. Check SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGLE) online exam questions below.
We are here to provide you candidates the SSC CGL Online Exam GK Questions which were asked in SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam dated 1st September 2016 along with solutions. Candidates can find GK Questions as well the solutions of every GK question asked in SSC CGL exam held on 1 September 2016.
SSC CGL GK Questions 1-09-2016 Exam
Online examination for SSC CGL is being conducted in the month of September 2016. Here we have short listed all GK question along with theirs’ answers which was asked in SSC CGL exam for alll morning, afternoon and evening shift exam 01-09-2016. SSC CGL GK and Current Affairs questions are given below.
GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Online Exam: 1st Shift
These are the questions which were asked in morning shift (I) of SSC CGL online exam 2016.
1. Talikota war in which empire?
Ans. Vijayanagara Empire?
2. Right to education through which amendment?
3. Which gas is used as a coolant in refrigerator?
4. Dilwara famous temple belongs to which religion?
5. Jawhar Lal Nehru award is given for?
Ans. International Understanding
6. Which gas is responsible for the ozone depletion?
7. Transistor is used for?
Ans. amplify or switch electronic signals
8. Who died while playing polo?
Ans. Qutb-ud-din Aibak
9. Largest island of world?
10. Rio Summit is done for?
11. Guru of Mahatma Gandhi?
Ans. Gopal Krishna Gokhale
12. Gas produced in bleaching powder?
Ans. Chlorine Gas
13. Minimum natural disaster is caused by?
GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Online Exam: 2nd Shift
These are the questions which were asked in afternoon shift (II) of SSC CGL online exam 2016.
1. Suicidal bags are?
2. Which is known as Dwarf planet?
3. City of Palace is known as?
4. Vinegar another name?
Ans. Acetic acid
5. Rajya Sabha Member are elected by?
Ans. Single transferable vote through
6. Andaman and Nicobar is separated by which degree channel?
Ans. Ten degree channel
7. Optical fibre works on the principle of?
Ans. Total internal refraction
8. Glittering of soap bubbles due to which phenomenon?
GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Online Exam: 3rd Shift
These are the questions which were asked in evening shift (III) of SSC CGL online exam 2016.
1. Who founded the Arya Samaj?
Ans: Dayananda Saraswati
2. Which river is also referred as Dakshin Ganga?
3. The term "Bully" related to which game?
4. Why does the setting/rising sun appear red?
5. Where is the National Rail Museum is located?
Ans: Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
6. Who is the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratan Awardee in boxing?
Ans: Mary Kom and Vijender Singh
7. Who is Sunita Williams?
Ans: American astronaut
8. Who was the first english men/british to visit Mughal Emperor Jahangir's court?
Ans: Thomas Roe
9. Narmada Dam Water Disputes between Indian States
Ans: Sardar Sarovar in Gujarat and Narmada Sagar in Madhya Pradesh
10. Why is Japan called "Land of the Rising Sun"?
Ans: Japan’s official name is Nihon, or Nippon means “source of the sun.”
11. Which element is the heaviest metal on the periodic table of elements?
Ans: Osmium. Its density is 22.57 grams per cubic centimeter
Candidates are strongly advised to either bookmark this page or keep visiting the same on regular basis. We will be keep updating this page and bring you latest GK question asked on 1 September 2016. Stay in touch, full list of questions will be uploaded here.