Bihar Home Dept Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 405 DEO & Assistant Programmer vacancies: Another Bihar Govt Clerk Recruitment 2016 announced for various posts. Are you looking for Bihar Govt Jobs? Inspectorate of Prisons & Correctional Services, Home Department, Government of Bihar has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of Asst Programmer & DEO posts. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up 405 Programmer, Assistant Programmer & Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies on contract basis.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 5th October 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
Bihar Home Dept Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Prisons & Correctional Services Bihar
Total Number of Vacancies: 405 Posts
- Programmer: 10 Posts
- Assistant Programmer: 43 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 352 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 37 years as on 01-08-2016. Age limitations are different as per the post.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the required qualification given below.
- For Programmer: Degree in Computer Science & Engineering and M.C.A./M.Sc (IT) with three years experience in Data Processing.
- For Assistant Programmer: B.C.A./B.Sc. (IT) OR Graduation with P.G.D.C.A. with two years experience in Data Processing.
- For Data Entry Operator: (I) Candidates must have passed Intermediate and must have One year Diploma in Computer Application OR Matriculation passed with three years Diploma in Computer Science OR Have a three years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Application/Information Technology. (II) Candidate must have knowledge of MS Office. (III) Typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi and 40 words per minute in English is required.
Application Fee: General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee while SC/ ST category candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- only.
Application fee must be paid online using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Pay Scale: Read notification page.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination and Interview.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply online form for bihar Data Entry Operator and Programmer posts in Prisons & Correctional Services Bihar, Bihar Home Department they are required to apply through online mode its official website at www.ipcsonline.co.in.
How to Apply Online: Before start filling online application, make sure candidates have scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Log on to official website at www.ipcsonline.co.in.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the post you want to Apply for “Programmer or Data Entry Operator”.
- Now click on Apply Online link.
- Now fill all marked details and click on submit button.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Once you are done with everything in the application form, click on submit button.
- Take print out of application form for future references.
Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 26-09-2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-10-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for more details about Bihar Home Department Recruitment 2016 for Programmer and Data Entry Operator (DEO) posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.