BPSC 60th-62nd Admit Card 2016 – Download BPSC 60th To 62nd Call Letter, Exam Date, Form: Download your BPSC Admit Card for 642 Government vacancies through BPSC 60th-62nd Exam 2016. Looking for 60-62nd Bihar PSC Admit card? Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) 60th to 62nd Common Combined Examination has been announced. BPSC 60-62nd call letter has been uploaded and goes available for download on official website.
BPSC Admit card is available for download.
60th to 62nd BPSC Admit card is out. Preliminary exam to be held on 12 February 2017.
Finally good news for BPSC aspirants. The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released Admit card for 60th, 61st and 62nd Common Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2016. Scroll down to download BPSC 60-62nd Admit card.
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released admit card for BPSC 60th-62nd examination. Apart from changes in BPSC 60th-62nd mains exam, there is no changes in BPSC Civil Services Eligibility criteria. Written Preliminary examination for BPSC 60th-62nd will be held on 12 February 2017. Here is everything you need to know about BPSC 60th to 62nd Examination 2016.
Bihar Government will conduct Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) 60th to 62nd Common Combined Examination exam this year for various B Grade Officers vacancies in various Department of Bihar. We are going to provide you complete details about BPSC 60th-62nd exam such as notification, admit card, call letter, exam schedule, exam date, online application form, syllabus, exam pattern post details and more right here on w3i.in.
BPSC 62th to 62nd Admit Card 2016
Organization Name: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
- 60th, 61st and 62nd Common Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination
- Notification Number: BPSC 60 to 62
- Prelim Exam Date: 12-02-2017
- Download Admit Card: 20-01-2017
BPSC 60th to 62nd Exam Admit Card [Download]
BPSC 60 – 62 Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 642 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Bihar Administrative Services: 244 Posts
- Rajasva Adhikari: 175 Posts
- Bihar Police Services: 30 Posts
- Vanijyakar Adhikari: 73 Posts
- Grah Vibhag: 60 Posts
- Bihar Nibandhan services: 11 Posts
- Gramin Vikas Padadhikari: 13 Posts
- Zila Ankeshan Padadhikari: 07 Posts
- Niyojan Padadhikari: 03 Posts
- Shram Adhikshak: 07 Posts
- Alpsankhyak Kalyan Padadhikari: 03 Posts
- Sahkarita Padadhikari: 03 Posts
- Apar Nirikshak: 11 Posts
- Utpaad Nirikshak: 02 Posts
- Ganna Padadhikari: 02 Posts
- Zila Homeguard: 05 Posts
- Zila Nirvachan Padadhikari: 04 Posts
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is to recruit 642 vacancies through 60th To 62nd Common Combined Examination. Online Admit card for filling up above mentioned vacancies is available from 20th January 2017.
Apart from various other vacancies, there are 244 posts for Bihar Administrative Services, 175 posts for Rajasva Adhikari and 73 posts for Vanijyakar Aayukt to be filled by BPSC 60th to 62nd recruitment notification.
Since last few months, there were rumours that BPSC 60th-62nd exam will be held in February 2017. Finally the much awaited BPSC 60th-62nd Admit card has been announced. Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is speeding up recruitment drive for 60th to 62nd civil service exam.
BPSC 60th-62nd Important Dates:
- Date of Notification: 15-09-2016
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 27-09-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-11-2016
- Starting Date for Deposit of Fee via Bank Challan: 27-09-2016
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee via Bank Challan: 10-11-2016
- Date of Examination: 12 February 2017