BPSC Online Application Form 2016 – Apply Online for Bihar BPSC 60th-62nd Exam at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in: Online form of Bihar Civil Services Recruitment 2016 has gone live now. Candidates can fill BPSC 60-62 online application form. BPSC has invited online application for filling up 642 Civil Service vacancies.
BPSC Date extended.
BPSC Date extended.
The Bihar Public service commission (BPSC) has started accepting online application for the recruitment of Bihar Administrative Service, Rajasva Adhikari & other posts. Eligible candidates can apply for BPSC 60-62nd Exam through online mode at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in on or before 10th November 2016. Follow the instructions we have explained below which teaches you how to fill BPSC Online Application form for Bihar Civil Services Recruitment 2016.
Bihar BPSC 60-62nd Vacancy Details:
Name of Organization: Bihar Public service commission (BPSC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 642
Name of the Post: Various Group B posts.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 27-09-2016
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 10-11-2016 (12:00 Midnight)
www.bpsc.bih.nic.in – BPSC Online Application Form 2016
Candidates are first advised to check BPSC Eligibility criteria for Bihar Civil Services exam. Apply online if you are eligible.
Apply Online for BPSC 60-62 [Click here]
Apply Online for Bihar BPSC 60-62 Exam 2016
How to Apply Online: In order to apply online for Bihar’s BPSC 60-62nd Recruitment, make sure candidates have scanned Photograph and Signature along with valid Email ID & Mobile no.
- Log on to official website here at http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Navigate to Left side and Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Now click on “BPSC Online Application”
- Here, you need to click on “Online Registration” button.
- Select the exam you want to apply for i.e. ‘BPSC 60, 61 & 62’.
- Read the instructions and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill all marked details.
- Make Payment either Online or using Bank Challan.
- Upload your recent photograph & signature.
- Click on Submit option.
- Take print out of system generated application form.