DMRC Eligibility Criteria 2016 – JE, CRA, Maintainer, SC/TO Age limit & Educational Qualification for Delhi Metro Exam: Who are eligible to apply for Delhi Metro Exam 2016? The questions new aspirants have in their mind who are going to apply for Delhi Metro DMRC Exam first time. The much awaited DMRC JE, SC/ TO, CRA, Maintainer Notification was announced by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). All those candidates who wish to make their career in Delhi Metro Rail can find themselves eligible to apply for DMRC SC/TO, JE, CRA & Maintainer exam 2016.
Delhi Metro has recently invited online application for DMRC Recruitment 2016. There are 3428 posts vacant in Delhi Metro. With an eye to DMRC SC/TO, JE, CRA & Maintainer Exam, here in this page below we have provided the complete details of its eligibility criteria.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) has decided to continue with its (Eligibility Criteria and Syllabus) once again. We highly recommend candidates to go through DMRC Eligibility details provided on this page. Candidates not having a valid required degree are not eligible for DelhiMetro SC/TO, JE, CRA & Maintainer Exam (DMRC) 2016. Don’t do it blindly, we are suggesting candidates apply for the DMRC with an eye to its eligibility criteria details. The complete information about DMRC CGL Eligibility Criteria is provided below.
DMRC SC/TO, JE, CRA & Maintainer Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC)
Name of the Some Prominent Posts:
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)
- Junior Engineer (JE)
- Account Assistant
DMRC Age Limit & Educational Qualifications
DMRC CGL Age Limitations: Candidates age for DMRC examination should be between 18 years to 28 years. In other words candidates should born not earlier than 2.7.1988 and not later than 1.7.1998. There is age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Educational qualification for various posts of Delhi Metro exam is given below. Candidates must possess the following qualifications.
- For Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) Posts: Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) Posts: Graduation degree in any discipline from a Government recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration.
- For Junior Engineer (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical & Civil) Posts: Three years Engineering Diploma in relevant trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Account Assistant Posts: B.Com or equivalent Bachelor’s Degree from a Govt. Recognized University/ Institute.
- For Maintainer Posts: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade (Listed below).
- For Assistant Manager Posts: GATE 2016 Qualified or CA/ ICWA qualified as per post.
Delhi Metro DMRC Eligibility Criteria
Q. I am in the last year/ semester of College? Am I eligible?
Answer: No. You are not eligible for DMRC. Candidates who have not completed their graduation on or before 1st July 2016 can’t apply for this exam. The candidates who don’t have Bachelor’s Degree and still applying for DMRC, they will be rejected at document verification stage. In simple word, candidates are not eligible for Delhi Metro examination unless and until they complete Graduation.
Have any more doubt? Don’t hesitate to ask us in comment box below. We are here to help you candidates..!!