PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 121 Junior Division Vacancies through UP Judicial Services Civil Judge Examination: PPSC recruitment announced for Punjab PSC Civil Judge vacancy against Advt. No. A-2/E-1/2016. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for Punjab PSC Civil Judge Recruitment. Online applications are invited for Punjab Judicial Services Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination for 121 Civil Judge posts.
Eligible and interested candidates need to Apply Online for PPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) recruitment from 29th July to 31st August 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, online application form and how to apply Online is mentioned below…
PPSC Civil Judge Vacancy Details:
- Organisation Name: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 121 Posts
- Name of Posts: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Category Wise Vacancy:
- General: 51
- Ex-Servicemen/Lineal Dependent of Ex-Servicemen: 08 Posts
- Freedom Fighter, Punjab: 01 Post
- Sports Person, Punjab: 03 Posts
- Physically Handicapped Punjab: 04 Posts
- Scheduled Caste Others, Punjab: 14 Posts
- Scheduled Caste Others. ESM/LDESM,Punjab: 03 Posts
- Scheduled Caste Others Sports Person,Punjab: 02 Posts
- Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab: 19 Posts
- Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, ESM/LDESM, Punjab: 02 Posts
- Backward Classes, Punjab: 12 Posts
- Backward Classes, ESM/LDESM Punjab: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 37 years as on 26-10-2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules. Reservation will be given for Residents of Punjab only, Candidates from other states will be considered as General category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.
Application Fee: General candidates have to pay Rs. 3000/- as application fee + examination fee, Rs. 1750/- for BC candidates while SC/ ST category candidates of Punjab will have to pay only Rs. 1125/- as application fee.
Application fee should be paid through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit card/ Challan through State Bank of Patiala.
Mode of Selection: Eligible candidates will be selected for Civil Judge posts on the basis of their performance in Preliminary and Main written exam followed by Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs.27700-770-35090-920-40450-1080-44770/-
How to Apply Online: All those Eligible candidates who wish to Apply Online for PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment for Punjab Judicial Services (Junior Division) Examination in Punjab, they are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.ppsc.gov.in from 26th September to 26th September 2016.
Online Application Form: Before start filling online application make sure candidates have valid email ID, scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Log on to official website at www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Navigate to Recruitment section.
- Click on “Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination”.
- Now click on Online Registration.
- Fill application form by filling all marked details.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Now upload recent photograph and signature.
- Now submit your application form.
- Take print out of system generated application.
After submission of online application, send Hard Copy of duly filled Online Application Form along with Proof of Date of Birth, Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate, Reserved Category Certificate, Experience certificate, Certificate as proof of age relaxation, Copy of Bank Challan to the following address on or before 9 November 2016.
Office of the Secretary,
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Baradari Gardens, Patiala
Starting date for Online Registration: 26-10-2016
Last date for Online Registration: 02-11-2016
Last date for Receipt of Application form: 09-11-2016
More Details: If you want more information about Punjab Judicial Services Examination for PPSC Civil Judge recruitment regarding Age limitations, Academic Qualification, Recruitment process, Pay Scale and other details read official notification followed by the link given below.
Recruitment Advt. & Apply Online. [Click here]