UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 515 Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancies in Group C category: UKSSSC Jr Engineer Recruitment announced. The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of various Group C posts of Junior Engineer (JE), Technician & Accountant. Online applications are invited for filling up 515 Junior Engineer JE, Technician Grade III, Stenographer and Assistant Accountant/ Assistant vacancies in various department of Uttarakhand Government.
Eligible and interested candidates need to Apply Online for UKSSSC JE recruitment on or before 31st October 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, online application form and how to apply Online is mentioned below…
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Vacancy Details:
Organisation Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 515 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical Trainee): 242 posts
- Junior Engineer (Janpad Trainee): 26 posts
- Junior Engineer (IT Trainee): 07 posts
- Technician Gr.II (Electrical): 80 posts
- Stenographer Gr.III: 10 posts
- Assistant Accountant/ Assistant Auditor: 108 posts
- Draftsmen: 19 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 20 posts
- Chemist: 03 posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be between 18 years to 42 years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules. Reservation will be given for Residents of Uttarakhand only, Candidates from other states will be considered as General category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of Degree/ Diploma in engineering for Junior Engineer post, B.Com for Accountant posts. Refer to notification page for post wise educational qualification details.
Application Fee: General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee (Non Refundable) while SC/ ST category candidates of Himachal Pradesh will have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee and no fees for PD Candidates.
Application fee should be paid through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit card/ Challan through State Bank of India.
Mode of Selection: Eligible candidates will be selected for Junior Engineer and Clerk posts on the basis of their performance in online exam.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300/- –Rs.34800/- & Rs.5200/- –Rs.20200/- (as per post) will be given as salary.
How to Apply Online: Eligible candidates those who wish to Apply Online for UKSSSC Junior Engineer posts in Himachal Pradesh, they are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.sssc.uk.gov.in from 26th September to 31st October 2016.
Online Application Form: Before start filling online application make sure candidates have valid email ID, scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Log on to official website at www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Navigate to Recruitment section.
- Now click on “Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (JE), Accountant, Technician” link.
- Read the instructions and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill application form with filling all marked details.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Now upload recent photograph and signature.
- Now submit your application form.
- Take print out of system generated application.
Last date for Submission of Online Application form: 26-09-2016
Last Date to Pay Application fee: 31-10-2016
Notification: If you want more information about UKSSSC Junior Engineer, clerk recruitment, read official notification followed by the link given below.
Click here for Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.