IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 100 Junior Engineer (Assistant) Vacancies: IOCL JE Recruitment announced. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Refineries Division, Madhura has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Jr Engineer (Asst) posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 100 Junior Engineer Assistant-IV vacancies.
Eligible and interested candidates need to Apply Online for IOCL recruitment for JE post on or before 22nd October 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, online application form and how to apply Online is mentioned below…
Organisation Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Total Number of Vacancies: 100 Posts
Name of Posts: Junior Engineer
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 34 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utility): 10 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical): 22 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical): 17 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 11 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be between 18 years to 26 years as on 30-09-2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses the qualification of full time three years Diploma in Refinery & Engineering in relevant discipline. Refer to notification for post wise qualification details.
Application Fee: General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee (Non Refundable) while SC/ ST category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Application fee should be paid through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit card etc.
Mode of Selection: Eligible candidates will be selected for Junior Engineer posts on the basis of their performance in exam, Proficiency test.
Pay Scale: Refer to notification page.
How to Apply Online: Eligible candidates those who wish to Apply Online for IOCL Junior Engineer posts in Uttar Pradesh, they are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.iocl.com on or before 22nd October 2016.
Online Application Form: Before start filling online application make sure candidates have valid email ID, scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Log on to official website at www.iocl.com.
- Navigate to Recruitment section.
- Now click on “Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Assistant)” link.
- Read the instructions and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill application form with filling all marked details.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Now upload recent photograph and signature.
- Now submit your application form.
- Take print out of system generated application.
Starting date for Submission of Online Application form: 30-09-2016
Last date for Submission of Online Application form: 22-10-2016
More Details: If you want more information about IOCL Junior Engineer recruitment, read official notification followed by the link given below.
Click here for Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.