JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for JPSC 6th-7th Exam 2016: Jharkhand PSC Civil Services Recruitment 2016 announced. JPSC Civil Services preliminary exam to be held next year in February 2017 through JPSC 6th-7th Recruitment 2016. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has posted an employment notification for conducting Jharkhand 6th and 7th Common Combined (Preliminary/Mains) Competitive Examination 2016.
They have again invited online applications for filling up 642 Gazetted Officers vacancies through 6th to 7nd JPSC Civil Service Exam 2016. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 28th October 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
JPSC 6th-7th Civil Services Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Name of Exam: 6th and 7nd Common Combined (Preliminary/Mains) Competitive Examination.
Notification: JPSC 6th-7th Exam 2016
Name of Posts:
- Jharkhand Administrative Services: 143 posts
- Jharkhand Finance Services: 104 posts
- Jharkhand Education Services: 36 posts
- Jharkhand Cooperative Services: 09 posts
- Jharkhand Social Security Services: 03 posts
- Jharkhand Information Services: 07 posts
- Jharkhand Police Services: 06 posts
- Jharkhand Planning Services: 18 posts
JPSC Civil Services Eligibility Criteria details.
Age limit: Candidate age should be between 22 years to 37 years. Read details posts on JPSC Civil Services Eligibility Criteria. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Jharkhand Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess the qualification of Graduate degree in any discipline from recognized university.
Application Fee: General/ OBC candidates any category candidates of other are required to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee while SC/ ST category candidates belonging to MP will have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee.
Application fee should be paid through online mode using Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit card etc.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in JPSC Preliminary Examination, Mains examination and Interview.
Pay Scale: Following are the pay scales:
- Jharkhand Administrative Services: Rs. 9,300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
- Jharkhand Finance Services: Rs. 9,300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
- Jharkhand Social Security Services: Rs. 9,300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/-
- Jharkhand Information Services: Rs. 9,300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/-
- Jharkhand Education Services: Rs. 9,300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
- Jharkhand Police Services: Rs. 9,300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
- Jharkhand Cooperative Services: Rs. 9,300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
- Jharkhand Planning Services: Rs. 9,300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/-
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for JPSC 6th-7th Recruitment for Jharkhand Civil Services Competitive Examination, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on its official website at www.jpsc.gov.in on or before 28th October 2016.
How to Apply Online: Make sure candidates have a valid Email address, scanned photo, signature.
Visit official website at www.jpsc.gov.in
Navigate to Apply Online option.
Click on “6th, 7th Common Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination -2016” link.
Now click on Apply Online.
Fill all marked details and submit your application form.
Make payment as mentioned above.
Visit the same website once again and enter your payment details, photograph and signature.
Download you system generated application form.
Now take print out of application form and keep it for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 28-10-2016
More Details: Candidates are advised to read official JPSC 6th-7th Civil Services Exam notification for detailed information about JPSC Recruitment for Jharkhand Civil Services regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Download Advertisement Link (Click here)