SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Assistant Manager & other Officers Positions in Specialist Cadre Officers: Looking for State Bank of India SO Jobs? State Bank of India (SBI) has announced Recruitment for Specialist Officers (SO) posts. Online applications are invited through a recruitment notification for filling up 411 Specialist Officers vacancies in various discipline including Information Technology etc.
If you are looking for a challenging role that allows you to fully utilize your management skills and propel your career in gaining a new momentum, don’t miss out on this opportunity to join SBI as Specialist Officers.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 4th October to 22nd October 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, examination fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
SBI Specialist Officers Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Notification: Advt No. CRPD/SCO/ 2016-17/9
Total number of vacancies: 411 posts
Name of Posts: Specialist Cadre Officers
- Assistant Manager (System): 180 Posts
- Developer: 64 Posts
- Manager (Statistician): 07 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Statistician): 20 Posts
- Technology Relationship Manager (Tech. RMs): 04 Posts
- Admin Support Officer: 01 Post
- Application Architect: 02 Posts
- Business Architect: 01 Post
- Datawarehouse Architect: 01 Post
- Enterprise Architect: 01 Post
- Infrastructure Architect: 06 Posts
- Portal Architect: 01 Post
- Technology Architect: 05 Posts
- Infrastructure Engineer: 09 Posts
- Civil Engineer: 01 Post
- Electrical Engineer: 01 Post
- Technical Engineer: 01 Post
- Network Engineer: 02 Posts
- Complaint / Dispute Resolution officer: 02 Posts
- IT Risk Manager: 02 Posts
- IT Security Expert: 02 Posts
- Project Manager: 29 Posts
- Business Analyst: 18 Posts
- Developer: 22 Posts
- Tester: 05 Posts
- Test Lead: 01 Post
- Technical Lead: 12 Posts
- Innovation Specialist: 05 Posts
- Data Scientist: 03 Posts
- Sourcing Analyst: 01 Post
- UX Designer: 01 Post
- WAS Administrator: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years for Assistant Manager, 25 years to 35 years for Developer posts & various age limit for other Specialist officer posts. Age relaxation is applicable and it will be calculated as on 01-09-2016.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Graduate Degree in required discipline i.e. Engineering, Law, Computer Science, passed final examination of Chartered Accountants for CA posts. Refer to notification page for more details.
Application Fee: General/ OBC and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- while SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Application fee should be paid through Internet Banking mode i.e. Online mode, Debit/ Credit card.
Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of their marks obtained in online written test, Group Discussion or Interview.
Scale of Pay: Refer to official SBI recruitment notification for salary details.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for SBI Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment in State Bank of India, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form on State Bank of India’s official website at www.sbi.co.in from 4th October to 22nd October 2016.
How to Apply Online: Before filling online application, candidates must have valid email ID, scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Log on to its official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- Navigate to Career => Recruitment.
- Now click here to apply online.
- Fill application form with all mandatory details, payment details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- If everything is right, submit your application form.
- Candidates can modify on-line application and correct the details in online application.
- After submission of application, a system will generate a Registration number, note down the login ID and password.
- Take print out of application for further use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 04-10-2016
Last Date for Online Registration: 22-10-2016
Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Application: 26-10-2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 22-10-2016
Downloading Call letter: 15-11-2016
Date of Online Test: 25-11-2016
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about State Bank of India Recruitment for Specialist Officers (SO) vacancies of various posts with regard to age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.