SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for LDC, DEO & PA/SA 5134 Vacancy through Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2016: SSC CHSL (10+2) 2016 Recruitment announced. Are you looking for SSC CHSL 2016 Notification? The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently posted an employment notification for the recruitment of various Group C posts. Online applications are invited for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination 2016 for filling up Lower Divisional Clerks (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Sorting/ Postal Assistant (PA/ SA) categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply only through online mode on from 8th October to 7th November 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
SSC CHSL (10+2) Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Examination: Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 5,134 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA): 3281 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 1321 Posts
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC): 506 Posts
- Court Clerk: 26 Posts
Important Dates to Note:
- Notification Issued: 07-10-2016
- Starting date for Online Registration: 08-10-2016
- Last date for Part I Online Registration: 04-11-2016
- Last date for Part II Online Registration: 07-11-2016
- Last date for Pay of Application fee (Online): 04-11-2016
- Last date for Pay of Application fee (Online): 07-11-2016
- SSC CHSL Online Examination: 07-01-2016, 05-02-2016
- SSC CHSL Descriptive Exam (Tier -II): 09-04-2016
Who are eligible?
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Class 10th from any recognized Board of India. Candidates must type 35 WpM in English while 30 WpM in Hindi. Read eligibility criteria for post wise SSC CHSL (10+2) Educational Qualification details.
Age Limitation: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years for all other posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules and it will be considered as on 01-08-2016.
Selection Process & Pay Scale:
Mode of Selection: Eligible candidates will be selected for LDC, DEO & PA/ SA posts on the basis of their performance in Online exam, Descriptive exam followed by Typing skill test.
SSC CHSL Selection Process.
Pay Scale: Following pay scale will be provided.
- PA/ SA: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400
- DEO: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400
- DEO: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- LDC: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Court Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
Examination/ Application Fees:
Application Fee: General and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- while SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Application fee should be paid through Offline and Online. In case of offline, candidates need to pay through “State Bank of India Challan” at any branch of State Bank of India. In case of online, candidates can pay application fee through internet using Online Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card.
SSC CHSL Online Application:
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for SSC CHSL 2016 Recruitment for LDC, DEO & PA/ SA posts through Staff Selection Commission, they are required to apply through online mode on SSC’s official website at www.ssconline.nic.in on or before 7 November 2016.
After filling online application candidates are required to take print out of the system generated online application form for further use.
Apply Online for SSC CHSL 2016.
- Online Application Form: Before start filling online application make sure candidates have valid email ID, scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Log on to SSCs official website at ssconline.nic.in.
- Find and click on SSC Combine Graduate Level Examination link.
- Now Click on Part I of Application Form.
- Now fill all marked details and click on submit button.
- Now make payment as mentioned above.
- Revisit the website and complete your application Part II.
- Now upload recent photograph and signature.
- Now submit your application form.
- Take print out of system generated application.
SSC CHSL 2016 Notification.
More Details: If you want more information, candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for more details about SSC CHSL Recruitment 2015 for Postal Assistant, LDC & DEO Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
To Download SSC CHSL 2016 Official notification [Click here]
Apply Online from [08-10-2016]
Apply Online from [08-10-2016]